went shopping for a new tool box

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

went shopping for a new tool box

Post by vince_o »

Tim aka the preacher called last night and asked if Id ride with him to look at a new to him tool box for his shop. I said sure, never know there may be a cub in the driveway for sale.

It has a date with a porta band in the next 2 weeks, unless my friend Paul wants it. When you run the eng and shut it off it shakes so bad it hits the side pannels! #1 reason I hate QLs! :lol:
Attachments
100_1988.jpg
100_1989.jpg
100_1990.jpg
100_1991.jpg
100_1992.jpg
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

aar
First and Last Name: Craig Armfield

Re: went shopping for a new tool box

Post by aar »

Vince is that your version of the cradle upgrade i see? :lol:

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

Vince , your not gonna cut up a hydrolift QL , are ya ?? My loader tractors a 1450 and I know all about the shakes ..... :lol:
Thats why i went with a cradle upgrade and solid mounts .
I see a lot of good parts on that machine .....muffler air duct , headlights , side panels , even those tailight bases ( if not broken ) are worth a few bucks .
You decide to part it I might be interested in some of the parts , but I would rather see ya fix it up . ;)
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Ok guys its gone, like in pieces. Lurker Paul got all the skins for his 1650. Other stuff went to some guys here local that needed some stuff.

Any way I get the tin off and there sits a 10 bolt head, a 16hp. Ran great no smoke starts right up and charges, ect.

Now can I stick this in one of my 82's with a solid mount some how. If I MUST keep a QL style it may as well be a 16hp.
Attachments
0708121352a.jpg
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson