Ground Saw Find

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
chris westfall
First and Last Name: Chris Westfall

Ground Saw Find

Post by chris westfall »

Found this less than 10 miles from my house had been sitting in a shed for 30+ years, battery, gas, and it runs and digs it is a inhofer mounted on a 100
-2.jpg
-2.jpg (69.05 KiB) Viewed 2949 times
cubclassics.com

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Re: Ground Saw Find

Post by Jlaws »

Chris nice find .... :beer:
It looks almost identical to one I hauled back from Ohio PD back in 2008 for Noel Black .
I wouldn't mind owning one myself . ;)
Attachments
cub trencher.png
cub trencher.png (239.82 KiB) Viewed 2946 times
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Jess

Ill bet he will sell it to ya!
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

Vince , I said I'd like to own one ......Doesn't necessarily mean I can afford one . :lol:
But you can always dream ... :roll:
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

jpackard56
First and Last Name: Jim Woodworth

Post by jpackard56 »

Jlaws wrote:Vince , I said I'd like to own one ......Doesn't necessarily mean I can afford one . :lol:
But you can always dream ... :roll:
Jess,
I think you have spoken for most of us, and it is the dreams that keep us moving forward :!:
Chris,
Nice find :!:
"Hard work denotes the character of a man. Some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all !"

jspicer
First and Last Name: Josh Spicer

Post by jspicer »

Ya know what, you might be able to get Noel to sell ya one. Dave K and I were talking and he told me Noel has a couple ground saws. Haven't talked to Noel in a while. Wonder how things are in Tennessee...............
Cubs in the den: 882 Diesel, 1512 Diesel, 1772 SGT Diesel..............I've got a smokin' problem