Delmont Apple Festival

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
wdeturck

Delmont Apple Festival

Post by wdeturck »

I was there yesterday. Me and my wife left about 9 AM and before we got there it started to drizzle and for that reason it wasn't crowded but most places were up and running. They have a tractor show by the Fort Allen Club that we have our APRIL 26,27 & 28 Plow day at their show grounds in Scottdale, PA. They make Apple Sauce and Cider along with other displays. What really brings the people out is their large Craft Show(they get about 25,000 people when the weather cooperates). I saw some folks from Ft. Allen and Howard Demko from the Forum and his Cubs. The weather should be nice today so if you have a chance pat them a visit.
http://delmontapplenarts.com/

ridgerunner97
First and Last Name: Jon Pechunka

Re: Delmont Apple Festival

Post by ridgerunner97 »

I went today turn out for the pulling was good. I saw Howard and chatted a while. Pulled my 123 Hydro in the 1000lb single 16hp stock class against some much more potent tractors and managed to drag the sled 65ft or so until I broke traction. It was a good time can't wait to take the 126 next year.