Need photos and info on IH Cub Cadet carts

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Need photos and info on IH Cub Cadet carts

Post by Farmallgray »

I'm going to do an article on the different IH carts for the Yellow & White pages in Red Power Magazine. I need some nice photos of all 4 models (#1, #2, #3, and #4) preferably in restored condition. It will be somewhat of an identification guide. I'm also wondering if any of you know when the different models were built. I was kind of surprised to learn that the #2 was still being built in the mid 1980s. I was looking at a sales brochure that had the 782D on the cover and it still listed the #2 as available and included photos of it. Any neat little tidbits of info like that would be helpful.
Thanks.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

l palma
First and Last Name: Lew Palma

Re: Need photos and info on IH Cub Cadet carts

Post by l palma »

Todd,
I have nice original #4 cart I can send you some pictures of.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Todd; They also made a #2A and #4A. Read the CPE-2 section H on trailers.
I found this trailer 193-367 6.5 Cu. Ft. Utility Trailer (1983 HM) using trailer as the model on a parts search.
IH also made trailers to haul Cub Cadets.
tilt trailer
tilt trailer

ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Post by ksanders »

I have a restored 1, 2, and 3 but they are way buried in the shed right now. If you never find what you need I can try to dig them out, clean up, and snap pics. Just email me if you need them. I sadly have none of the #2, but found these of the 1 and 3 if they don't have to be action shots or in grass. I can also throw the number 3 behind my redone Cadet 60 and the number one behind my redone 3 digit Original if you want tractor/cart correct combos. Let me know
Attachments
DSC03710.JPG
DSC03882.JPG
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!

cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Post by cbingaman »

Dad has a restored #1 and #2 and several original shapre #4's that are in good condition. If you need anything other than those that have offered allready.
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.

MLohss
First and Last Name: Michael Lohss

Post by MLohss »

I have a nos #3 if you need pics of it. It was never used

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Post by Farmallgray »

Lew has me covered with the #4 but I still need some nice pics of # 1, 2, and 3. If possible, the pics will look best if the cart is out in an uncluttered background. It is ok if it is hooked to a tractor. Side or 3/4 views from a fairly low angle will work the best. Basically need to show how the models differ in shape and design. I have my own 1 and 2 but they are in rough shape so I'd rather have pics of nice restored carts.

Thanks.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

ksanders

Post by ksanders »

I'll get my 1, 2, and 3 carts out and get plenty of pics tomorrow or sunday at the latest with several angles.
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!

ksanders

Post by ksanders »

Tried to send the pics. Been a while since those carts have seen daylight.