Cub Cadet Original Enclosure ?

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
bperegrine
First and Last Name: Brian Peregrine

Cub Cadet Original Enclosure ?

Post by bperegrine »

Does anyone have any info or pic's of any type of soft cab enclosures on what might have been on an Original? I have a friend who picked one awhile back and it has what looks like rements of what used to be a cab enclosure on it such as snaps on the fenders, different footrests and metal work between the fenders and frame kinda blocking any holes. It also has some sort of brakets on the rear of the fenders stickintg out but nothing else. It just looks like it might have been a cab kit of some sort at one time. At first I thought it might be home made and maybe it is but if so it was well done. Also the Cub didnt have a deck just a snowblower, chains and IH wheel weights. I think I am going to list the blower for sale for him since he doesnt get into this stuff to speak of. I'll post pics of the Cub later.
Last edited by bperegrine on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bperegrine
First and Last Name: Brian Peregrine

Re: Cub Cadet Original Enclosure

Post by bperegrine »

Here are some pics of the O
Attachments
DSC00359.JPG
DSC00362.JPG