PTO ROTATION DIRECTION

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
kbrothers
First and Last Name: Ken Brothers

PTO ROTATION DIRECTION

Post by kbrothers »

Am i right that the front PTO on Cubs turn CCW as you look at it from the front? I have a bi-directional hydro pump so does it matter which port is suction or pessure as far as its rotation Thanks Ken in Pa

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Re: PTO ROTATION DIRECTION

Post by vince_o »

Ken I think if its bi it will work any direction

I could make some real good jokes.........
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

I need help with that one also.. thinking frontwards would be backwards , and backwards may be frontwards.????
With all the help we've been
he may not get off the ground Image
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

klinej
First and Last Name: Jim Kline

Post by klinej »

Hi Ken yes the front pto spins ccw . I have a bi directional hydraulic pump from northern tool model 10567 and the suction port is on the right side as you look at it from the front of the tractor the shaft of the pump is facing the rear of the tractor also the id plate on the pump is facing up. I had a ooooocrap what did I wrong moment when I tryed it the first time flipped the pump over and it works great. Is this a loader project? Hope this helps . Jim

kbrothers
First and Last Name: Ken Brothers

Post by kbrothers »

Yes its a loader projectand that is exactly what I needed to know I also got the Northern pump could be the same one Thanks Jim Am going to Georgia tomorrow for a wedding so it"ll be on hold for a while