Mayors Still Alive!!!! Scored a 982

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Mayor
First and Last Name: Tony Woodrum

Mayors Still Alive!!!! Scored a 982

Post by Mayor »

Hey gang.....
Been away working a while and farming....not as much time anymore as I used too have on the puter. I sure miss everyone and coming too plow days but looks like another 3 years and things will slow down a bit and I can enjoy life a little more......We're in the process of planning to build a new house at the farm and sell out in the city......should happen over the next 3 years if plans go as scheduled.

Everyone is doing fine here and I'm still big in the IH scene.....We're now at 2 Farmall M's, 1 Super M, One farmall Cub, and 4 running and working cub cadets. A whole bunch of em in parts stages!!!!.

I just scored a really nice 982 with all the goodies......havent picked it up yet but its part of the family already!!!!. Cant wait as this will be my first 982.

Yall take care and I'll try too poke my head in a little more often from now on!.

ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Re: Mayors Still Alive!!!! Scored a 982

Post by ReicheP »

Glad to see you are still with us Mayor!

Photos?
DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find

jamesoreilly
First and Last Name: James O'Reilly

Re: Mayors Still Alive!!!! Scored a 982

Post by jamesoreilly »

Hey buddy!

Glad to hear from you again!!!

I've been away also, really busy, not much time for Cubbing but I'm back now . .

Glad you got a 982 at last too

your old pal, Jim in Waverly, VA