hello

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
EdWells
First and Last Name: Ed Wells

hello

Post by EdWells »

Hi All just trying to figure out the lay out.Nothing like jumping in and getting your feet wet

wdeturck

Re: hello

Post by wdeturck »

Hi Ed I think I 'm getting the Cub Hauler fixed. The trouble is in the speedometer. I hope they can find a cheap one.

EdWells

Post by EdWells »

Geezer that is good to hear cant have you missing out on trips

DaveKamp
First and Last Name: Dave Kamp

Post by DaveKamp »

I'm on!!! Thanks for setting this one up, Scott! ;)
Yes, I'm a Mad Scientist... but I'm usually happy, even when things ain't goin right.

DaveKamp
First and Last Name: Dave Kamp

Post by DaveKamp »

Lessee if it'll post pictures...

Heck yes!!! Listen to that engine roar... that mud was HEAVY... :twisted:
Attachments
Testing picture upload... Loader-Mutt, moving a mouthful of mud... about two summers ago...
Testing picture upload... Loader-Mutt, moving a mouthful of mud... about two summers ago...
Yes, I'm a Mad Scientist... but I'm usually happy, even when things ain't goin right.

stevet
First and Last Name: Steve Townsend

Post by stevet »

It's soooo nice to know some people out there are still alive!!! I miss the Registry like I never thought I would! Anyway, finally been gettin' some Cubbin' done around here. Got my 2nd 782 going pretty good, but got a question. Can someone e-mail me or post on here the initial settings on the Carter carb on a 782? I think with some adjustment, I should be good to go. Running a little rough right now, but otherwise love havning 2 782's!! Thanks guys and glad we've got a temp. home!

cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Post by cbingaman »

Hey guys glad to back online again. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My most current news is that the 107 had a slight electrical issue on saturday and fried part of the wiring under the dash. We got it fixed and back on the move again though. Pardon me while i test uploading pictures.
Attachments
IHC%20Millville%20Parade%20003[1] (Small).jpg
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

stevet wrote:It's soooo nice to know some people out there are still alive!!! I miss the Registry like I never thought I would! Anyway, finally been gettin' some Cubbin' done around here. Got my 2nd 782 going pretty good, but got a question. Can someone e-mail me or post on here the initial settings on the Carter carb on a 782? I think with some adjustment, I should be good to go. Running a little rough right now, but otherwise love havning 2 782's!! Thanks guys and glad we've got a temp. home!
Found my book on it if the Carter is what is listed as the Kohler carb this is what I found.
Kohler,
from lightly bottomed out
Low Idle 1 turn
Main fuel 2 1/2turns

If A Walbro fixed jet both 17 and 19 is 1 1/4 for low idle
If Walbro adjustable the 17 is "low idle" 1 1/4 turns and same for main fuel.

BUT !! If KT 19 Low Idle is 1 1/4 and main fuel is 1 turn
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Post by ReicheP »

wdeturck wrote:Hi Ed I think I 'm getting the Cub Hauler fixed. The trouble is in the speedometer. I hope they can find a cheap one.
Geezer check the speedometer sending unit.
DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find

ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Post by ReicheP »

DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

The part just cane in for my truck and won't be installed to next week. I hope that's the fix. I really don't want to miss AW Plow Day.

EdWells

Post by EdWells »

Geezer good to hear you got the part hope you get back on the road soon.One of these days I hope to be able to get to some plow days and meet everyone.It is hard to get the time off with my rotating schedule to go at this time.
Ed