Who do I call?

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
CDLong
First and Last Name: Charles Long Jr

Who do I call?

Post by CDLong »

1450 #2 is setting me a fit. I can't get the hydro linkage adjusted correctly. It had major movement issues. I replaced the springs and pins in the trunnion along with both relief valves last night. Now I have forward movement as soon as the shifter is moved and she's fast in wide open forward, but the shifter is all the way down in reverse with very little rearward movement. If someone can talk me thru the hydro linkage adjustment, it would be greatly appreciated. You can PM, e mail or text me. cdlongjr@msn.com, 302-444-1608. Please let me know your name, number and day/time to call. As I see it, this is my last resort before parting this tractor out. I've saved several of the old gear drives and don't believe in parting out these great old tractors, but I'm at my wits end. :oops:
75-1450 dual stick 220# wheel weights sleeve hitch, 2 link chains, 2-44C deck, front & rear 42" blades, , #2 tiller. 3rd hydraulic operates rear blade. 84-582 w/ creeper