Dealer Decals

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
dgrapes59
First and Last Name: David Grapes

Dealer Decals

Post by dgrapes59 »

Probably a dumb question.... but, is there a "correct" or prominent place for a dealer decal to be placed, or is it just a matter of personal preference? I have seen them on the rear tranny cover, side of the hood and side of the frame cover.
Inquiring minds,
David

cjrolke
First and Last Name: Chris Rolke

Re: Dealer Decals

Post by cjrolke »

i have seen them on the sides of the hood and on the dash as well

wdeturck

Re: Dealer Decals

Post by wdeturck »

Decal that are on Ted
Decal that are on Ted
66 FREEPORT, PA.jpg (26.47 KiB) Viewed 1816 times
Is a decal I had made up for my Original that was lost when I repainted it and didn't take a picture. It was on the battery box part of the pedestal. I never saw another original decal from that dealer and still don't know if it was feed or seed?

I thought I lost all my decal pictures but I have most of them saved in files I just found.
This is the link to the Decal Map that has the first 100 decals and if you scroll to #66 you will see that decal.https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8 ... 772c13&z=3
You can zoom in on the map and look at the actual location.