I need help identifying parts

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
chearn
First and Last Name: Carl Hearn

I need help identifying parts

Post by chearn »

I bought a box of parts and these were included, but I cant identify them. Does anyone know what they go to.
The ear on one bracket is bent, and the pins are roll pins
The ear on one bracket is bent, and the pins are roll pins
resized_IMG_0627.jpg (805.67 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
The other parts consist the pair of side mounts for a bb36 and a couple of lift brackets for a front blade. I was thinking they were mounts for the gearbox on a snow thrower, but they dont look like any of the parts diagrams i looked at.

They might not even be cub parts. Thanks for the help.
"Told her you were leaving - to go tractor pulling" - Unsmooth Moments!

chearn
First and Last Name: Carl Hearn

Re: I need help identifying parts

Post by chearn »

No guesses? Did I throw every one off? Maybe I should start a series of identify that cub cadet part!

I was right that I had seen them somewhere before, but I was wrong they are not snow thrower parts. It took me several hours looking at part diagrams to find them, but find them I did.

So here is the answer.
bracket.gif
bracket.gif (8.15 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
They are the brackets to attach a lawn sweeper to a rear engine rider.
542866-R1 BRACKET, ANGLE LH
542867-R1 BRACKET, ANGLE RH
"Told her you were leaving - to go tractor pulling" - Unsmooth Moments!

bbaker
First and Last Name: Bryan Baker

Re: I need help identifying parts

Post by bbaker »

I looked at them, but had no idea... and pondering a quote by Abe Lincoln I chose to keep my mouth shut! :)
Cub Cadet, John Deere, New Holland, bobcat, Chevrolet, and Harley Davidson just a few brands I'm proud to own.