Brinly Cultivator manual

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Brinly Cultivator manual

Post by Farmallgray »

I have a copy of the Brinly plow manual that I downloaded from the old forum years ago. I have never seen one for the cultivator. Is it on here or anywhere else to be downloaded?
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Re: Brinly Cultivator manual

Post by Farmallgray »

I found the manual for the newer version on Brinly's website but it didn't tell me what I need to know.

My wife wants to try a garden this year again. Neither one of us likes pulling weeds and I have a cultivator so I'd like to lay the garden out in such a
way that I can cultivate with the tractor. So I'm looking for any tips or pointers on how to space and lay out the rows to use the cultivator.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

barkerwc4362
First and Last Name: William Barker

Post by barkerwc4362 »

I set my rows on 31" centers and evenly spaced the shanks so they covered my tire tracks (39" outside to outside) Mine is an older three point. I'll have to measure the spacing of the front two shanks. I can post pictures if you need them. I ended up completely changing the setup so it could cultivate my corn.

Bill

barkerwc4362
First and Last Name: William Barker

Post by barkerwc4362 »

The spacing on the two front tines is 11" inside to inside or 13" on centers of the two bolt holes.

Bill