serial number chart ?????

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
littlehoss
First and Last Name: Richard Hughes

serial number chart ?????

Post by littlehoss »

I tried to do a serial # chart search.The one i found gives the same #s for the model 70-100-71.Where i can i find a correct chart.I'm looking at a tractor the owner says is a 1965.Is there another way to tell what year it is besides the serial #.He say's it has a "good" working deck.If it is a 1965, then am i correct in thinking it can only be a 70--100--71--102--122?? Any information would be helpful.Thanks.LH

littlehoss

Re: serial number chart ?????

Post by littlehoss »

Ok I guess i didn't look far enough.I can answer my own question.they are under the manuals link.Thank you and good nite. LH

CubbinCal
First and Last Name: Calvin Woodrey

Post by CubbinCal »

Hey littlehoss. What city are you close to in south west Ohio? Always good to meet another fellow cubber close by.
I'm hittin easy street on AG tires!

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Little Hos; one of the things that make this site friendly is that we need you to give your city & State and first and last name. Please change your profile or Private Message or E-mail me (wdeturck@gmail.com) and I will correct your profile. Your not the only one that got a user name without that information but I do try have people up date their profiles. Thanks

littlehoss

Post by littlehoss »

ok ,sorry i'm new to this.do you mean what show s up on the right side when you make a post.I will tell him not to change anything.

Edit by Geezer. The part on the right is what i meant. Thanks