127 cab

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
wicub127
First and Last Name: Chris Davidson

127 cab

Post by wicub127 »

Been trying to find an original soft cab forever for a 127. The ones you do find are hashed and the decent ones people want a mint. Has anyone had any luck with aftermarket cabs or cabs from different brands working well or adapting it to a cub? Looking for soft sides and a hard top preferably.

rwonder
First and Last Name: Roger Wonder

Re: 127 cab

Post by rwonder »

Probably too far and not just what you are looking for, but I was on the Sioux City Craigslist and there is a salvage outfit from Parker S.D. that has a hard cab that had been modified to fit a 149 cub cadet. Price seems pretty good at $150. If you are looking for Show, most likely not for you but if you are just trying to stay out of the elements, well, maybe. :beer:

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Re: 127 cab

Post by Farmallgray »

I adapted a Jacobsen cab to a 123. They were made by Original Tractor Cab co who I believe makes the ones for the new Cub Cadets. They have a hard plastic or fiberglass top and soft sides. I believe wheel horse and others also used Original cabs.
Attachments
IMG_3515.JPG
IMG_3515.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1945 times
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray