cub cadet 86

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
shepsharp
First and Last Name: Bob Shepherd

cub cadet 86

Post by shepsharp »

I have a 86 in near perfect condition,is there a market that would be interested? (Not restored) all original, have blade and a deck,tho not the one it came with. I rather see it go to a place where it would be appreciated, also have a 100,70 and a 127.

VScott
First and Last Name: V Scott

Re: cub cadet 86

Post by VScott »

Bob,

86 is a low production tractor, so I'm sure there would be some interest. I think posting it here would be a good idea, but don't put all of your eggs in one basket as far as hoping to sell it here. I can't sell anything that I list on here, I think a lot of that reason is that most of our membership is more toward the Eastern part of the country. You are a little closer to that part than I am, so you may get some interest. Not trying to sound like sour grapes, just my experience. This forum is a great source of knowledge, and populated by a great user base, but the classifieds are not a hotbed of activity.

Hope you find a reason to stick around even if your stuff sells.

Welcome to the forum,
Vinny

JLazar
First and Last Name: John Lazar

Re: cub cadet 86

Post by JLazar »

Hello there, and welcome to the forum!

I happen to have an "above-average", complete and all original model 86! I cannot tell you, after marriage next year, how thrilled I am to begin a "restoration" of factory appearance and function of my 86! The model 86 was the first wide frame, and the first of only two wide frame to have the 8hp. engine. So for me, this one is gonna try its hand with the "correct police, lol!
Expect The Best; IH Cub Cadet!