A few interesting finds

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
VScott
First and Last Name: V Scott

A few interesting finds

Post by VScott »

This stuff all came from the same dealer that I got the sign from in another thread. They were closing after 50 plus years, and I ended up buying several tractors, engines, and other misc. new and used parts and tools.

Model 60 that has been in the corner of the shop for at least 20 years, as I understand. Ran when parked, and appears to be complete, so we shall see what happens. Came with 2 spare transmissions, but one is cracked. Looks like someone may have been jamming gears and overloaded it. I don't know much about these, but it has electric start, and pull start as well. It does have good compression.

Second is a wide frame protective canopy. I have only seen one of these in person, and never thought that I would find one. It came with ONE of the rear stabilizers (aka wheelie bars). Will need to have the vinyl cover made, but I know a guy that can handle that job. Of course, I don't have a wide frame or quietline that is worth putting it on, so it may go down the road. Just figured that I should grab it while I had it available.
Attachments
20151101_160815-1.jpg
20151101_160815-1.jpg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 2416 times
20151101_160829-1.jpg
20151101_160829-1.jpg (4.01 MiB) Viewed 2416 times

VScott
First and Last Name: V Scott

Re: A few interesting finds

Post by VScott »

Sorry. Will try canopy pics later. Keeps sayin file is too large.

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

That would b a great mail fetcher or trash can getter....for a long driveway owner. Of course we would have to regear it so it don't take all day. :lol: Nice find....I think?
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

if you need wheelie bars I know a guy who is making reproduction ones :o