West Virginia floods

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Mayor
First and Last Name: Tony Woodrum

West Virginia floods

Post by Mayor »

Howdy friends.
I'm fine but lots of the mountain folks have lost everything including homes and lives. Its bad here!.
I'm reaching out to all my brethren here to help us if you can. I dont know where to start but red cross, united way, all fire stations. Greens feed and seed in charleston wv has a call in account set up where you can call in a donation toward animal feeds......they are delivering feeds to various areas and county trucks are delivering it door to door.

Thanks guys for any help at all!.

Greens feed and seed.....304-343-0441

If any of our members here have family there needing help, let me know. 304-208-0672. Tony

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Re: West Virginia floods

Post by Tom Scott »

Tony - My heart goes out to you and your community. Initially I didn't respond here, because you just don't know what to say when there is tragedy like this; I think many of the others here that read this probably had a similar reaction.

Prayers sent, I'll start with that! And yes, a meaningful donation to help the community is a worthy cause! I will look into it.

Best wishes for all down there, Tom
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Post by Tom Scott »

Ok, The Salvation Army of Clarksburg, WV just gladly accepted my credit card.

Link: http://salvationarmymwv.org/

Times are tight for most of us, but still need to help the people that really need it.

Tony, check in and let us know how you and your community is doing.

Take care, Tom
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

Thanks for breaking the ice Tom. I did not feel like prayers were enough....so I said nothing....but that's all I can do right now. Praying for u guys down there Tony! Dave
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

Mayor

Post by Mayor »

We were out of harms way. Everything east of Charleston WV got hit pretty hard!. Rhonda wwent up for the day and helped out and i will be somewhere helping as soon as I am back from working out of town!.
Supplies are pouring in but there is sooo much more needed!.

Thank You Everybody for helping and especially for prayers!.

Mayor

Post by Mayor »

Sorry for the delay fellas...... Been really busy here and things are looking up although we still have folks sleeping on the ground!. Supplies are stocked heavily but a few things are in shortage but being dealt with!. I cant thank those of you who helped, prayed, and thought of us during this time!.
You are appreciated!. Love always...... Mayor