And they keep comming.

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
OhioBinder
First and Last Name: David Gregg

And they keep comming.

Post by OhioBinder »

I might just be getting full up of Cubs.
Bought a 128 last summer, a 149 off of Merc in early Oct. , gained a CCC 782 from daughter and SIL when they moved from big, big yard in Milwaukee back to little yard in Perrysburg, then I found this 129 4 miles from my house.
He bought several from a guy to save them from scrap. The guy had a number of them and the twp officials were on him to clean up. so he started to remove carbs and starter/generators to sell on e-bay and was going to scrap everything else. My friend made him an offer somewhat better than scrap and he brought home a number of them. This one is missing the Starter but other wise is complete and not any dings of nasty scrapes in it. Has a boat seat on it but I have one just like it on my 1650 my son borrowed 3 years ago and it was comfortable to use so it might stay on it. Unit is dirty. The guy had mixed tires all around so the front tires don't match.
IMG_7181 (Small).JPG
IMG_7181 (Small).JPG (158.45 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
IMG_7182 (Small).JPG
IMG_7182 (Small).JPG (157.54 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
IMG_7183 (Small).JPG
IMG_7183 (Small).JPG (166.57 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
IMG_7184 (Small).JPG
IMG_7184 (Small).JPG (168.67 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
David Gregg
NW oIHo