Cub 125

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Mrcordova
First and Last Name: Juan Cordova

Cub 125

Post by Mrcordova »

Good morning to all. Im am new to this site, so bar with please. I have a cub cadet 125 that has a hydro pump that works. I put a plow on it with tire chains and this thing is awsome!!! Does anybody know wat this is worth? I got it dirt cheap so i dont have a clue.

dale campbell
First and Last Name: Dale Campbell

Re: Cub 125

Post by dale campbell »

condition means a lot and post pics.

DaveKamp
First and Last Name: Dave Kamp

Post by DaveKamp »

A 125 with snowplow and chained tires is worth about two-and-a-half hours of your daily life, and three trips to the chiropractor a month, every month for the rest of the winter...

Add some wheel weights and a log chain, it's worth 20-30 bucks for each car you pull outa a snowbank, a hundred for each gravel pile you spread for your neighbor...

Drag felled trees, push piles of leaves, tow a garden trailer of mulch... it's priceless... :beer:
Yes, I'm a Mad Scientist... but I'm usually happy, even when things ain't goin right.

515Dave
First and Last Name: David Ropte

Post by 515Dave »

Worth what someone will pay you for it. Condition and options (hydraulic lift, sleeve hitch, etc) mean a lot. See basic clean ones go for 200-500 around here.

DaveKamp
First and Last Name: Dave Kamp

Post by DaveKamp »

Btw... the hydro pumps rarely fail... as in... never. Sundstrand 15U is capable of handling about three times' the load that a Cub Cadet could ever present to it in 'stock' form... so as long as there's fairly-clean fluid coming to it, and you're not being shot at by someone with .50 API, it will outlast you substantially... ;)
Yes, I'm a Mad Scientist... but I'm usually happy, even when things ain't goin right.