mower deck

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
fordman
First and Last Name: Jason DeWitt

mower deck

Post by fordman »

hey I have a new to me cub cadet 128 it has a deck on it but dont know the size cant read the id tag but I can read the number off of it 0320017u024707 what kind of deck is this it works good but want to know where I can get blades for it at thanks Jason
Attachments
IMG_0871.JPG
IMG_0871.JPG (3.53 MiB) Viewed 3824 times

dale campbell
First and Last Name: Dale Campbell

Re: mower deck

Post by dale campbell »

post a pic. of the whole deck . measure the width of the blades have the 2 outer blades turned end to end and measure the full width

fordman

Post by fordman »

ok guys I took the deck off and did what you say turned the outer blades and took a measurement its 44 now the question where can I look up parts for this and what is a model number for it ? thanks Jason
Attachments
IMG_0884.JPG
IMG_0884.JPG (3.24 MiB) Viewed 3798 times
IMG_0883.JPG
IMG_0883.JPG (2.97 MiB) Viewed 3798 times
IMG_0882.JPG
IMG_0882.JPG (2.4 MiB) Viewed 3798 times

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

As I had guessed but not posted it’s a 44a. If you look up a 128 it should give a list of attachments at the bottom of the listing. One of them will be 44a. That’s you! Easy really!

JMotuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

I should add that most on-line look ups are the same software so anyplace that has a cub parts program on line should do! We all have our favorites, I’m not going to single one out.

fordman

Post by fordman »

are all 44a cub decks the same ??

JMotuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

As far as I know the center pulley OD is the only difference. Of corse the newer spindles would fit the older 44a decks

fordman

Post by fordman »

ok guys thanks but got a question do they make a gator blade that will fit the 44a deck I don't see any for it or am I just overlooking it lol I love the way it works but would love the gator blades also how to you adjust the cutting height do you do it by using the black knob on the side of the machine that has that metal weird shaped plate behind it?