Spring is here

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Klapatta
First and Last Name: Kenneth LaPatta

Spring is here

Post by Klapatta »

Time to wake up little Cubbie time to wake up. Spring is here and there's work to be done.
The flower beds need cleaning and the rocks need go be back in the driveway.
DSCN7749.JPG
DSCN7749.JPG (343.54 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
I like to disconnect the gas line before storage, drain the tank, and burn out every last drop till they choke out and die.
I replenished the gas and checked for good fuel flow. I tossed in a nicely charged battery and a freshly cleaned plug for good measure.
Touched the key and off she went :D
DSCN7750.JPG
DSCN7750.JPG (354.56 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
Whoops! it looks like I forgot about something while backing out. It's pretty confined under there.
DSCN7751.JPG
DSCN7751.JPG (469.14 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
Whew, a couple of whacks with the wood maul got that back in line :)
So after lunch it's time to get to work on those flower beds.
DSCN7752.JPG
DSCN7752.JPG (442.69 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
Notice the snow still on the ground, anyway here we go! :D

Rmowl
First and Last Name: Rick Mowl Jr

Re: Spring is here

Post by Rmowl »

Nice tractor. Is that a 126 with a 169 air filter? Tough looking cub cadet, like the double stack cub weights. Yeah I drain all the fuel out of mine before putting them to bed too. Nice yours is up and running
too many IH cub cadets

Klapatta
First and Last Name: Kenneth LaPatta

Re: Spring is here

Post by Klapatta »

You have a good eye Rick. The engine is stock. The KT17 air cleaner provides more filtration and replacement elements cost only a couple of bucks more.