cub cadet 102 loses battery charge and whats it worth?

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
tbrown43512
First and Last Name: tim brown

cub cadet 102 loses battery charge and whats it worth?

Post by tbrown43512 »

have a international cub 102, can mow yard one time go back next week it starts but after a short time just dies. i found if i charge battery it will run. do i have a voltage regulator issue?
what are these tractors worth,mine is all original tires starter and all i did replace voltage regulator years ago. besides battery all original. was considering selling...thanks

Rmowl
First and Last Name: Rick Mowl Jr

Re: cub cadet 102 loses battery charge and whats it worth?

Post by Rmowl »

Depends on options such as headlights, creeper gear, sleeve hitch and hydraulic lift were all optional that add value. Condition, I prefer original, if it's been worked over with a rattle can they don't mean as much to me.
too many IH cub cadets

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Re: cub cadet 102 loses battery charge and whats it worth?

Post by JMotuzick »

You have some sort of a charging issue. Could be a bad/dirty wire, regulator or the genarator. In the FAQ there is a write up on how to test.