Just got a 126

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
garyhn
First and Last Name: Gary Noble

Just got a 126

Post by garyhn »

I just traded my Craftsmen GT5000 for a well used 126. It looks a bit funky right now. A previous owner had decorated it with decals, smiley faces and all sorts of bolt on things that I will remove and weld up the holes left over. It runs fine but needs a wiring harness(that I got from Mike LaMar(rustypete@integrity.com) With the tractor I got the 3 point hitch and lift , snow plow(I will have to make a lift rod which I have done on my 1200) , dual wheel adapters (not IH but well made and they do have the special lug studs) and original IH hub caps(that have 1/4 inch holes in the centers that I will weld shut and dress out). I think I did OK on the trade. Any input would be appreciated.

Rmowl
First and Last Name: Rick Mowl Jr

Re: Just got a 126

Post by Rmowl »

Put some pictures of it up. The 126 is the third rarest model cub cadet with 5,000 some made in that ballpark. I've had a few of them and have a restored one that's my daughters. Their great tractors. What are your intentions for it, what will it be used for?
too many IH cub cadets