38in and 42in mowing deck blades

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
jdudding
First and Last Name: Joey Dudding

38in and 42in mowing deck blades

Post by jdudding »

I was wanting to build a 42in mowing deck I was going to put the front wheel brackets on it that is on the 44in mowing deck and rear wheel brackets. I only have one set of 42in blades and I wanted a spare set and went looking for them and they are not making them no more and the 38in mowing deck as well. Would anyone know where I can get a set? Thanks, Joey.

mortten
First and Last Name: Doug Anderson

Re: 38in and 42in mowing deck blades

Post by mortten »

You can get regular or hard surface blades.
Regular blades:
2x 759-3843 and 1x 759-3844
Hard surface:
2x 759-3848 and 1x 759-3850

See here: https://www.ccspecialties.org/deckblades.html

jdudding
First and Last Name: Joey Dudding

Re: 38in and 42in mowing deck blades

Post by jdudding »

I got my 42in mowing deck to where I can test it, I think this is going to really good in my yard. I sometimes don't get to mow when I need to but I have to use a 38in or 42in mowing deck on the field part of my yard and if its got to out of hand the grass gets hung around the runners and I would have to stop and clean it out. I will get some pictures when I get some time and see what you all think. Thanks, Joey.