Need a little help

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Babycub
First and Last Name: David Miller

Need a little help

Post by Babycub »

My son and I recently purchased a 2770 machine and this makes the fourth CC Lawn mower we own. It has a 50 inch mower deck and a snowblower. He does the repairs I supply the money. I tried to check on month of production . Mfg Date 02380 does this mean feb 3, 1980?

Moderator note to avoid future confusion: No such model number known to exist. Go fish...Lol; T. Scott

Do you have a way to list New Hampshire and Maine members that maybe does some group meetups ??
Also have a rototiller for sale and looking for a snow plow

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: Need a little help

Post by dag1450 »

Welcome David! Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the cubs. I never heard of that model but Im mostly into what i would call the late 80s cubs and not familiar with that model number. The model numbers you posted do look pretty similar to a 2072? If im all wrong it wouldn't be the first time as lots of people on here will attest too :lol: But one thing i am pretty sure of is i dont think it was built in or around the 1980s. Post up a few pictures and im sure we can help you guys out!
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

BC, welcome.
Dag, :D.
This hurts bad but Dag is correct.

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

Thanks BM. Do you have any guesses on a model ? I know Tom is into the newer cubs.. maybe he has this 2770... I think it's his loader tractor?. I wish baby cub would reply. I want to get this unsolved mystery behind me so I can move on with life.
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Post by Tom Scott »

Well, in the absence of a reply from the OP, I can at least say "Hi" to dag and BM! Hope things are well for both of you.

I've never heard of this model number, I think David has the number wrong as dag suggests. As per my signature, my loader tractor is a 2182.

David, reply back to us with some pictures of the machine and nameplate.
:beer:
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><