Hell Out There In The Promise Land

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
BeenThere
First and Last Name: Fred Barner

Hell Out There In The Promise Land

Post by BeenThere »

I'm a old dude here for the first time. Old! meaning that year of 2020 is my 87 birthday.

The reason I joined the forum is to find out a few things about Cub Cadets. I own a 2005 Model 6284 compact tractor. I ask if this unit would come under the "collector's" world. Due to the fact they are no longer made, and parts or rare to find, plus, so expensive it will become on sometime in the future.

BeenThere
First and Last Name: Fred Barner

Re: Hell Out There In The Promise Land

Post by BeenThere »

Sorry to see that my post didn't show...Hello in the title, but hell. Didn't mean it that way. These old fingers have their troubles with a computer keyboard.

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Re: Hell Out There In The Promise Land

Post by Tom Scott »

Fred, it's all good, we've all made some funny typo's!

We don't really have any members that are using the series of compact tractors you have. We are happy to have you around, but I don't think we are going to be much help. You might do better on a compact tractor forum. That being said, you're welcome to hit us with anything you'd like, but you might be hearing crickets for much of it!

Welcome aboard!
:beer:
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><