Brinly Plow Paint

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
chzuck
First and Last Name: Charlie Zuck

Brinly Plow Paint

Post by chzuck »

Inquiring what color of paint people are using to paint their Brinly plow. Would like a RustOleum color or some other brand rattle can paint.
http://www.zucksrototillers.com
There is only ONE ROTOTILLER.
147 with 48" mower deck & 42" QA snow thrower
70 with 42" mower deck, 42" blade, & Brinly 10" plow

ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Re: Brinly Plow Paint

Post by ksanders »

I use what matches my cubs because that's what pulls them plus it's very close if not the exact color. Almond Rustoleum is a great IH off white substitute on the cheap. I use Van Sickle IH off white from Orcheln but not everyone has one of those. Van Sickle lasts much better in the can, sprays better, and I always like the finish. So many of my rustoleum spray cans and even quarts are bad either before using or after the first use.
Just by an eyeball test I would guess Brinly is more of a true white but I just match the Cubs.
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

I would match the cubs too, I like antique white rust oleum is a closer match to the color, but I prefer the ace hardware store brand as it dries in about 20 minutes.

chzuck
First and Last Name: Charlie Zuck

Post by chzuck »

Thanks much for the help guys.
http://www.zucksrototillers.com
There is only ONE ROTOTILLER.
147 with 48" mower deck & 42" QA snow thrower
70 with 42" mower deck, 42" blade, & Brinly 10" plow