Looking to give away 1200 project in Portland, OR

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
jfed
First and Last Name: Josh Fedderly

Looking to give away 1200 project in Portland, OR

Post by jfed »

Hi Cub Cadet fans... like the subject says, I have an old (non-running!) 1200 tractor and mower deck gathering dust. It's been sitting for years.

Not looking for money at all, and I don't have a sentimental attachment to it. But ideally I'd love for it to go to someone who *does* care about it, which is why I searched and found this forum... I'd be much happier to give it to someone who loves them, rather than some random flake on Craigslist.

Yes, I guess I could just drop this in the "For Sale" forum, and I will do that if the group says that's best... but thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone in the Portland area (or willing to drive there) might enjoy a free project...? Or has a friend, or friend of a friend, maybe someone who's not already part of these forums? Maybe there's some local/regional club I haven't yet discovered that I should contact?

Any connections, suggestions etc. would be much appreciated--thanks, in advance! (^__^)
IMG_8693.jpg
IMG_8693.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 1380 times
IMG_8694.jpg
IMG_8694.jpg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 1380 times
IMG_8695.jpg
IMG_8695.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 1380 times

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: Looking to give away 1200 project in Portland, OR

Post by dag1450 »

Wow..thats great. That is very thoughtful! I really dont know if there are too many guys out that way but i think maybe a couple.
I wonder how much gas would be consumed from eastern pa to or? Hey Big Mike...run over and grab that for me, i will be waiting at your house when you get back. Just make sure not to get caught up in chaz or chop like you did this past summer. :x
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.