RER 85 manual and 60 snow blade

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
jwyrick
First and Last Name: John Wyrick

RER 85 manual and 60 snow blade

Post by jwyrick »

Good morning all,

I have downloaded the manual in the library for a 55, 75 and 95 manual and also found a parts list, but I am not able to find either a repair manual or parts catalog/list for the 85. I have an 85 special and am looking. I have a couple of 60's and a 75 in various states, but need manuals for the 85.

Second question, in a recent purchase of a couple of 60's the seller had a snow blade for the 60. It had been welded on and modified to fit something else - pictures attached. Does anyone have one of these and can measure the bracket - C shaped pipe pieces with brace? I know it is a longshot and I will never use it, but it would look cool displayed. I am restoring the 60.

Thanks in advance, JW
Attachments
60 plow.jpg
60 plow.jpg (81.85 KiB) Viewed 1501 times
60 plow diagram.jpg
60 plow diagram.jpg (40.15 KiB) Viewed 1501 times

ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Re: RER 85 manual and 60 snow blade

Post by ksanders »

I can't help on the blade brackets but can say nice find :beer:
I've been keeping an eye out for years for one of those or a C32 blower for my 60. I redid a 60 years ago and kept it. Still a hit with kids at parties and they can't hurt themselves easily because it stops if they let off the pedals. Just something about those little rear engine riders

I believe a lot of manuals are free from Cub now if I remember right but can't remember where to find them.
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!