Hello, newbie here

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Scarecrow56
First and Last Name: Dale Conklin

Hello, newbie here

Post by Scarecrow56 »

Good day all! I found this site really by accident. Anyway, My dad passed and left me with 3 Cub Cadets(actually 4 if I count the one that's running). I dunno if this is the right place to post this. I don't really know what years they are. I know 2 are of the metal fender species. However they're fairly well rusted. They're in Jensen Beach, FL, 34957. I don't know if they're worth anything. If there's anyone that wants to take a look? Want's to make an offer? Want's to cart them away? Lemme know here and we could begin a conversation. I'm not a computer wiz but if there's some serious interest I can send pics via facebook instant messenger or cell phone text.  Thank's

DaveKamp
First and Last Name: Dave Kamp

Re: Hello, newbie here

Post by DaveKamp »

Hi Dale!

So, they SHOULD have model numbers on them... on the hoods... do they still have hoods? If so, post the model numbers, that'll tell us what 'ya got.

I'm in Iowa, so not within reach of me right now... but I have friends in low (lattitude) places... :beer:
Yes, I'm a Mad Scientist... but I'm usually happy, even when things ain't goin right.

Scarecrow56
First and Last Name: Dale Conklin

Post by Scarecrow56 »

OK, I'm going down there at the end of the week. I'll see if I can find the numbers. It's 75 miles away so not right across the street. Yes, They still have hoods.

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

Dale,
Sorry you found us but also glad you found us!
Sorry in that you have to go through the process but glad that you felt they deserve a good home.
Like Dave said, gather some info and pictures even if we need to get them to myself or another member to get them on here and we'll see if we can help you!

DaveKamp
First and Last Name: Dave Kamp

Post by DaveKamp »

I'm thinkin' that, 'round about 3rd wk of January, Big Mike will need a reason to be in Fort Pierce... :beer:
Yes, I'm a Mad Scientist... but I'm usually happy, even when things ain't goin right.

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

DaveKamp wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:48 am
I'm thinkin' that, 'round about 3rd wk of January, Big Mike will need a reason to be in Fort Pierce... :beer:

:D :lol: ​​​​​​​