Mule drive pulley

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
davis2
First and Last Name: Dave Davis

Mule drive pulley

Post by davis2 »

One of the mule drive pulleys on my 782 puked its bearing today.  Local small engine dealer says its on back order. Does anyone out there have one close to the Salisbury, Maryland area? I've looked and cant find a part# or anything to simplify the search. Can anyone help?

davis2

Re: Mule drive pulley

Post by davis2 »

Hey kids, I found one on parts tree. Thanks for your kind thoughts... :lol:

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

davis2 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:26 pm
davis2 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:38 pm
One of the mule drive pulleys on my 782 puked its bearing today.  Local small engine dealer says its on back order. Does anyone out there have one close to the Salisbury, Maryland area? I've looked and cant find a part# or anything to simplify the search. Can anyone help?
This, my friends, is a Dag thing to do(answering his own question an hour later)! :lol: :lol: ​​​​​​​ :lol: ​​​​​​​ :lol:
Glad you found the pulley.

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Post by Tom Scott »

BM - D2 seems like a pretty stand up guy, and you compare him to Dag?  Harsh!! :lol:

Hey, D2, next time try https://www.messicks.com/  They've an easy to use look-up similar to PartsTree, but usually better prices and reasonable shipping.  I've actually driven up there for parts once, but shipping is cheap enough that makes more sense for me unless it's an emergency.

:beer:
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

davis2

Post by davis2 »

Tom Scott wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:20 pm
BM - D2 seems like a pretty stand up guy, and you compare him to Dag?  Harsh!! :lol:

Hey, D2, next time try https://www.messicks.com/  They've an easy to use look-up similar to PartsTree, but usually better prices and reasonable shipping.  I've actually driven up there for parts once, but shipping is cheap enough that makes more sense for me unless it's an emergency.

:beer:
Thanks Tom, I'll try them next time. I was in the middle of a bunch of stuff when I first posted. I knew someone would probably have one, so I put it out there...
I figured Big Mike would harass me. It's ok, I enjoy it. Dag is alright, he may have an issue with Mike's comparison. I'm sure he will have fun with it!

davis2

Post by davis2 »

BigMike wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:21 am
davis2 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:26 pm
davis2 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:38 pm
This, my friends, is a Dag thing to do(answering his own question an hour later)! :lol: :lol: ​​​​​​​ :lol: ​​​​​​​ :lol:
Glad you found the pulley.

I figured you would be the one to call me on that. Guess you beat Dag to it!

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

Everyone simmer down now. I'm back from vacation...so I'm now able to defend myself...and others if needed.
Let the games begin! Lol
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

davis2

Post by davis2 »

dag1450 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:44 pm
Everyone simmer down now. I'm back from vacation...so I'm now able to defend myself...and others if needed.
Let the games begin! Lol
I can't believe you let Mike insult you (us) like that without even a retort... Is that smoke I smell the Canadian wildfires, or a Dag brainstorm???