IH Dealers in the US

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
wdeturck

IH Dealers in the US

Post by wdeturck »

I was on the RP Magazine site and I came across this link International Harvester Dealers of the Past Which I found very interesting. I printed the dealers in PA and Im going to see how many decals I have from the list. Todd Markle's granddad is listed.

I see that Northern Feed & tractor in Freeport, PA is listed. That was the decal that was on Ted when I acquired that Original but I sandblasted it off and I had some paper work that seemed to indicate it might be Seed and not Feed so I was never sure which name was correct. They have the address as 1187 Butler Road which became another Cub Cadet Dealer.

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Re: IH Dealers in the US

Post by Farmallgray »

Geezer,
You should send him a link to your decals so he can add any that you have.
I'm going to send him some more info on my Grandad's and info on another local dealer.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

wdeturck

Re: IH Dealers in the US

Post by wdeturck »

Farmallgray wrote:Geezer,
You should send him a link to your decals so he can add any that you have.
I'm going to send him some more info on my Grandad's and info on another local dealer.
Todd: I posted on the RP site about my decal site. If I don't get a resonse I will e-mail Mick. You can mention my decal site when you E-mail him. Thanks