Firefox 3.5 1.2

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
wdeturck

Firefox 3.5 1.2

Post by wdeturck »

Every time Firfox gets an update(I just got the 1.3) and my G-mail won't load and all the sites I go to don't finish loading and I can't read them. I reloaded 1.2 and everything worked but G Mail? I followed Gmail instructions about not loading and they had me clean out my cache & cookies and I got g-mail to load. Last time I did this I had to sign in for my G-mail every time as it didn't save it's cookies. Firefox just got 1.2 working and now they have 1.3 which is worse than the first 0riginal 3.5 0.0.

I don't like IE and don't have it set up right(too much junk in the tool bar). Anything out there that is easy to use?

ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Re: Firefox 3.5 1.2

Post by ReicheP »

DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find

ccdude
First and Last Name: Philip Kopczyk

Post by ccdude »

I switched to chrome 4 months ago and haven't looked back.

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

ccdude wrote:I switched to chrome 4 months ago and haven't looked back.
Hey Philip
Do you by chance know a Ron with your same last name worked at Mc Crearys many moons ago ?
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

Trebor
First and Last Name: Robert Ganyard

Post by Trebor »

I'm with Phillip on this. Chrome is doing very well for me.
“May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, The foresight to know where you are going, And the insight to know when you have gone too far”.

junderwood
First and Last Name: John Underwood

Post by junderwood »

Geezer,

I'll vote for Chrome too. I was having alot of the problems you are starting about a year ago and had to keep installing older versions of Firefox. I got sick of it and installed Chrome. It took a little getting used too but has worked great for me.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

I got the Chrome going. I'm getting use to it but it sure beats Firefox for downloading. I would start going to different sites and my computer would really slow down on the long threads and I would have to re-boot. I also was going to quit my Google Map but in Chrome it down loads and Firefox it don't. I don't know when I will get back to it but it's a good place to store the decals after I get them on the
GALLERY wher I will keep loading the new ones.

There are 2 pages to my Google Map and all the new decals will be on page 2. The numbers on the Gallery won't be the same as the Google Map as the Gallery has it's own numbering system and I have to use my numbering system so I can find decals. The decals will continue but it's a lot harder in Chrome then Firefox. Thanks again to all that have donated to the decal page. In the Gallery I won't check to see if they are in business but if the decal makes it to the Google Map it will have a yellow marker.

I just went to IE and Firefox and the Google Map loaded correctly on both sites(Google Maps had an issue with the user maps and finally fixed it) but I will leave the instructions below as the normal search does not include user maps. I wondered about user maps as I never run in to them when going around their site :?: . Edit by Geezer

If you have Firefox and want to see the Dealer Decal Location open Google Maps and behind the search box click on "Options" and select "User-Created Maps" and paste "Dealer Decal Location" should get you there.

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Post by Farmallgray »

Are you guys talking about for a web browser? We use chrome at work and it has a feature I don't like. Whenever there is an attachment to an email Explorer gives you the option to open or save while Chrome only saves it. I wonder if there is a way to change that?
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Farmallgray wrote:Are you guys talking about for a web browser? We use chrome at work and it has a feature I don't like. Whenever there is an attachment to an email Explorer gives you the option to open or save while Chrome only saves it. I wonder if there is a way to change that?
If you switch to Gmail with chrome you can save it or view it. Are you using Outlook for your mail or IE? I think that problem is related to the the mail and not chrome. Chrome can answer a lot of questions which I have to go to to get this working om my computer,

ccdude
First and Last Name: Philip Kopczyk

Post by ccdude »

Hey Philip
Do you by chance know a Ron with your same last name worked at Mc Crearys many moons ago ?
Yes I do, Jim. My dad and Ron are second cousins. My Grandpa, Art Neal worked there as well. Did you know him?

Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Post by Scott C. »

I'm running 3.6.13 and it's great. I have had none of the problems you talked about.
Geezer,
You're not still running Win95 are you?
Winders2 (Small).JPG
[/font]
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Not running Winders but my computer is old and can't get any more memory and I think I have glitches in my computer that makes Firefox slow down and it's usually worse after a new down load? Getting use to Chrome(still can't find my Auto Fill page)

Amigatec
First and Last Name: Pat Benner

Post by Amigatec »

Friends don't let friends use Windows.

Get a Mac and don't look back!!!
CC 1973 Model 129
CC 1973 Model 149
TB 1978 Pony II
TB 1981 Horse II
TB 1988 Econo Horse
1950 David Bradley 917.5756

Oklahoma Giant Pumpkin Grower and State Record Holder.

c4dwebdes
First and Last Name: MarkBrenan Nicolas, Jr.

Post by c4dwebdes »

I am using firefox 3.6.15 here and I don’t meet that problem, I suggest try it too. I think it is the version of the firefox that has problem, because there are no other updates for that version anymore. But I don’t suggest trying the beta 4 yet because I heard it has bug, and still in its construction.

Try our free seo with seo services