9/11

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
Cubrick
First and Last Name: Eric Lewis

9/11

Post by Cubrick »

Hello folks, today am remembering the 9/11 tragedy and wishing comfort to those who lost family or friends in that situation. my daughter Amanda will soon be helping in the fight against terrorism and the defense of our great country. I am very proud of her for her commitment to do so! i know some other registry members have family members in the military of one or the other branches. it is my hope that these individuals will not have to endure very long doing what they do to help keep this country what it is!

Cubrick=Eric Lewis, Father of a soldier!

Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Re: 9/11

Post by Scott C. »

She has my utmost respect and gratitude.
Thank her for me please.
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Thank her for me also, Great to know others stepping up to the plate as us older Vets slowly step down.
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Cubrick wrote:Hello folks, today am remembering the 9/11 tragedy and wishing comfort to those who lost family or friends in that situation. my daughter Amanda will soon be helping in the fight against terrorism and the defense of our great country. I am very proud of her for her commitment to do so! i know some other registry members have family members in the military of one or the other branches. it is my hope that these individuals will not have to endure very long doing what they do to help keep this country what it is!

Cubrick=Eric Lewis, Father of a soldier!
Tell Amanda that as a Geezer I salute her.

Cubrick
First and Last Name: Eric Lewis

Post by Cubrick »

I sure will guys, she will like that!
eric