Got to meet one of our newest members !

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Got to meet one of our newest members !

Post by J Hayes »

Had a great visit .. He went home a proud owner of a couple 108's Just wish we could have spent more time-- Cant talk about too many subjects in a short period of time, but we touched on a lot.

I'm sure he will be posting quite regularly now that he will need help to bring these tractors back to a good life

Things I forgot to mention is the de carbonation that these old machines will require,but one engine needs a rebuild before he gets to use it anyway

So Lets welcome Jim & Charlene Woodworth to the Brotherhood of of the "fever"
And Thanks Jim !! ( You should be pulling into you driveway in a few min.)
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

ljones
First and Last Name: Lucas Jones

Re: Got to meet one of our newest members !

Post by ljones »

I have only got to meet two forum members, one was on the old registry, and is the one who referred me to it but I can't remember his name, and the other was Terry Reed.
Have a original and a 122 http://mycubs.yolasite.com/

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Someone had the miss fortune to meet Ugly JIM, those poor souls!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

rweaver
First and Last Name: Ray Weaver

Post by rweaver »

hey Vinny I met both you and Jim and neither is going to win a contest of any kind so dont hammer on Jim to hard I think I am the pretty one

l palma
First and Last Name: Lew Palma

Post by l palma »

Yes your are pretty Ray,pretty round :lol:

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

rweaver wrote:hey Vinny I met both you and Jim and neither is going to win a contest of any kind so dont hammer on Jim to hard I think I am the pretty one
Thanks Ray for backing me up ! Guess we cant go too much on what someone says that likes to stare at a bull dogs butt all day , and smile :lol:

I was happy in a way last year at Ft Allan when Chumlee said he wasn't coming ..I thought if they did run an ugly contest I may have had a chance to win, but then family problems came up , I couldn't make it either. :(
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

jpackard56
First and Last Name: Jim Woodworth

Post by jpackard56 »

Sure was nice to meet you and your family. I too wish we could have spent more time. I would have loved pulling up some cardboard and just laying down beside the "whatchamacallit" and just absorbing the way it is put together. That has to be one of the neatest units I've ever seen. I'm guessing that if you put the seat belt on it you could charge the rest of us a couples bucks a shot at the next show just to have our picture taken on it. I've been going to paint the trailer you saw anyway so, today I power-washed everything and the trailer before unloading. Got the "smoker" on the work table you gave me. I'm thinking I'll go through it first. Had to change the rusty rear rim to get the complete one moved around. Seems that tire is mounted tubeless and a chunk of rust came out of the rim, won't hold air at'al. About then the heavens have opened up around here, so I've come in and posted a couple photos of some-sort of clutch-coupler gizmo from a JD that I'm going to try to find a new home for. I put it on this forum in other stuff first. I hear the dinner bell :!:
Be seeing you,
Jim
"Hard work denotes the character of a man. Some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all !"

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Ray how dare you! :lol:
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson