our trip to Olive Garden

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
rweaver
First and Last Name: Ray Weaver

our trip to Olive Garden

Post by rweaver »

when we went to Olive Garden you know how they made my order even tho it was not on the menu well when me and my wife and Rachel went she asked if she could have a childs order like dads and so Mary asked the waitress if that was possible since it was item that was only sold as a adult meal nothing was said if they would honor it or not but when they brought out our food they handed Rachels out last and said look yours is like dads we thanked the waitress for what she did and she said it was not her it was the manager who told them to make it and just as we were done eating here comes Chris the manager to see if our meals were ok which they were we thanked him for seeing my daughters meal made and making our day what happened next was almost more than I could take when I got the check her meal was not on I asked the waitress where is Rachels meal its not on the check and she said yes it is I said show me she goes hhhhhhhmmmmmmm it was there she said let me check whats up when she comes back she said Chris said he is paying her meal today now this might not seem like a big thing now when we ask Rachel where she wants to eat it aint Mickeyds its the big O here hope you like my little story
what I order is sausage and peppers rustica which has been off the menu for about 5 years

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Re: our trip to Olive Garden

Post by vince_o »

Something tells me that when Ray walks in to the Garden everyone yells his name.

Kinda like Norm!

You can tell your a vauled customer for them to do that.
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

Dave C
Web Developer
First and Last Name: David Chester

Re: our trip to Olive Garden

Post by Dave C »

I have to say i have been to that olive garden a few times with ray and whomever else is around and they always make his meal thats not on the menu... its unreal! and we always get top notch service and usually a pretty nice looking waitress
Im not sure what his secret is..................... and i think going to the garden with ray is something i look forward to when i go down!
Trying to save cubs... one at a time.......