Rain, rain go away!

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Rain, rain go away!

Post by cbingaman »

Well todays rain storm made it official. My roof has to go! Wife called me this morning after barely being at work ten minutes and tells me that there is water coming thru the ceiling in the daughters room. Nothing major, just s slight drip. I just got done investigating it and the sheeting along side of my dormer is completely rotted thru and I can see the underside of the shingles. I am thinking that the flashing along the dormer has failed and caused the problem.

Good thing is I allready have the new shingles purchased and waiting to be put on, just have not had the time to get a weekend to do it yet. Oh the fun things that come with home ownership.
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.