Apple Products

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Apple Products

Post by Scott C. »

I was never much of a fan of Apple and am still undecided.

Work bought me an iPhone, it's the first Apple product I've ever used.
It's a good phone but I don't like the way you can't really personalize it as much as an Android or something.

It has a heck of a camera though and I like the siri option that lets you talk to it, especially while driving. It'll look up numbers, locations, send texts or emails.
Pretty cool.

I do really like the feature I just found out about, the icloud.
I only use it for pictures and when I am outside and take a picture of something cubworthy, it automatically sends the picture to my laptop docked in my office.
No downloading or connecting with a cable, just open a folder and there they are. Cool.
I guess I'm warming up to Apple (as long as I don't have to buy it).
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.

CubbinCal
First and Last Name: Calvin Woodrey

Re: Apple Products

Post by CubbinCal »

From what I understand the icloud thing is a nice feature. Unless you are at a St. Patricks Day event at a local bar and you have a few too many tall cold ones and you start taking pictures of the attractive young ladies with your iphone and forget that the phone is sending these pics to your computer at HOME where your wife is! Happened to a guy I work with.
I'm hittin easy street on AG tires!

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

So Cal hows the dog house doing for ya! LMAO!

I use an old out dated Mac I book that has been to the repair shop 2 time in maybe 8 years or so. I LOVE it! Its no longer suported by Mac as they changed prossors but it still works fine, No Spyware, addware, or virous to deal with. The 2 time it went to the shop, the cd player went out. Now I have an extrenal one hooked to it. Ill never go back to an IBM again. I find the one I use at work to be so confusing, with a mac you just drag everything into folders. No right clicking left clicking to save stuff.
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

ljones
First and Last Name: Lucas Jones

Post by ljones »

I started with a iPod then got a iPod touch, and I just sold my iPad one, to get the new iPad 3. IPad 3 is truly amazing.
Have a original and a 122 http://mycubs.yolasite.com/

SWilliams
First and Last Name: Steve Williams

Post by SWilliams »

Just don't set that New IPad on your lap. Been a LOT of complaints about them running very hot (110-120 degrees). Apple has responded the same way they always do... "There is nothing wrong with them they are operating within design limits"
Owner of an 1863, 2263 (1863 W 22hp engine!) 2084 and a 2 - 2284s.

"In God we trust, All others pay CASH..."