Welcome back everyone!!!

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
mmzullo
First and Last Name: Mike Marzullo

Welcome back everyone!!!

Post by mmzullo »

Glad we are up and running. Bad part, We'll have to see Chumlee's face again. :lol:

ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Re: Welcome back everyone!!!

Post by ksanders »

Nice :lol: Joking aside, I can't wait to hear from him and everyone else again. I've missed a lot of the familiar faces, humor, and all around positive Cubbing experience!!!!!
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!

jglass
First and Last Name: John K. Glass

Question about another cubber

Post by jglass »

Has any one heard anything about Don Robinson, I think his name was. Pennotucky? I havn't heard about him for a long time

dmcdowell
First and Last Name: Dan McDowell

Post by dmcdowell »

Anybody seen the Seinfeld when the other Jerry, Elaine and George show up? Anyhow looking for the regisrty was tough when there was a hurricane coming and you live on Cape Cod but all you want is Paul Reiches comments on the weather. Boy did I miss that. I guess all the usual suspects will eventually find this site, I hope. You can't buy this stuff in a bookstore. Thanks to whoever is the new Cub Czar.
Attachments
100_0447 (Small).JPG

mmzullo
First and Last Name: Mike Marzullo

Post by mmzullo »

Dan,
That was Bizzaro world episode when George, Jerry and Kramer have an polar opposite of themselves. Great episode.

ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Post by ReicheP »

dmcdowell wrote:Anybody seen the Seinfeld when the other Jerry, Elaine and George show up? Anyhow looking for the regisrty was tough when there was a hurricane coming and you live on Cape Cod but all you want is Paul Reiches comments on the weather.
LOL! I took a 3 day trip to Texas last weekend, we flew right at the edge of the cloud formation from that storm. Sorry I wasn't home to keep you advised!

Just signed up, glad to back on with such a great group of cubbers!

Paul R
DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find