You know it hot and humid when.......

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
Paul B
First and Last Name: Paul R. Bell
Location: Louisville, KY, where all your IH built Cub Cadets were born

You know it hot and humid when.......

Post by Paul B »

Even your socks are wet with sweat. Had a rain shower last night ,and the grass is still too wet to cut, so I got the weed eater/trimmer out to do that first while waiting for the grass to dry (and the temp go up). Got that done and came in to take my long pants off and noticed that my gray socks were a darker shade of gray, and wet, like everything else I had on. The temp is 87 and climbing, the heat index is 94, and humidity is 69% but it will rise with the thunder storms the weather guessers are calling for. Beats the snow and ice of winter though......... :roll:
May you always have as many landings as you do takeoff's.........

chief
First and Last Name: Dave Bentz

Re: You know it hot and humid when.......

Post by chief »

Yep it is Hot in Hot Springs, we just went in to a Burn Ban, Thank God. Oh Sh-t is it still O. K. to say Thank God for good things on this
I hope so, I don't want to get kicked of because of what I may have said.

Olivander
First and Last Name: Alan Seaver

Re: You know it hot and humid when.......

Post by Olivander »

I had jambalaya for lunch. I figured if we're going to have New Orleans' climate, might as well enjoy some of their food as well. The restaurant's overhead music wasn't as good, though.