first day out this year

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
smicthell
First and Last Name: Steve Mitchell

first day out this year

Post by smicthell »

hello guys well i got to take my boy out small game hunting for the first time.boy did he have a ball. we found to buck scrapes an a nice rub. my little guy thouth it was the best thing ever.i dont know who was happer him or i . going out again this saterday hope to get something this time. heres a pic
Attachments
Photo-0041.jpg

smicthell

Re: first day out this year

Post by smicthell »

an hes only 6 years old. it made my day when he told me he wants to go again because he loves it.an had so much fun

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Way to go Steve! Ill be taking Vince small game hunting as soon as we get threw deer season! Deer season runs from Oct 1 to Jan 1 here. Last time I checked you could kill like 5 bucks per hunt unit. It really dosnt mater cause you dont have to check them in.
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

smicthell

Post by smicthell »

vince
wow we only get two weeks. theirs nothing like the feeling i got yesterday waching him out their.the smile he had on his face an all it made me so proud. now i just got to get my daughter out an hope she likes it half as much. the kids keep us going all the time as they get bigger.at least they they like the tractor shows an stuff like that. they love my pulling tractor i have been looking to get another 126 to build for pulling i think i found one.last time i pulled i took first place scott dickerson an lewis were their well im off an running again latter everyone

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Steve

Ill be up there for the first 3 days of deer season. I grew up just outside of Pgh, so I go back home for deer season. Most times we get up there for thanksgiving dinner and head back home tues or Wed morning.
wd13.jpg
We eat good at camp!!!!!!!!!
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

smicthell

Post by smicthell »

wow looks good well im heding out for another day of small game season just me an the brother in law today. well i hope everyone has a safe day today