CASE IH QUESTION

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
fitz
First and Last Name: Joseph Kennedy

CASE IH QUESTION

Post by fitz »

Hello, I know this is not cub related, but I was thinking of buying a larger unit for landscaping and to drill some post holes, does anyone have any experience with the case International series 235 tractors? 3 cylinder diesel.Is there anything to be aware of? thanks.

bbaker
First and Last Name: Bryan Baker

Re: CASE IH QUESTION

Post by bbaker »

I think those may of been made by Mitsubishi in the late 80's. U have a buddy that has one he mows with, and I don't think he's had any major issues with it. I'd ask a local dealer about availability of parts. Tractors will eventually break, and if you can't get parts your in trouble.
Cub Cadet, John Deere, New Holland, bobcat, Chevrolet, and Harley Davidson just a few brands I'm proud to own.

Racenitro
First and Last Name: Frank S. Morski

Post by Racenitro »

The engine definitely was, both the gas version and the diesel version. Not sure about the running gear.

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Post by Farmallgray »

Parts are probably available but will be expensive when you get them. Might be better off with a Kubota. Lot more of them out there and easier
to get parts for.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray