What are you thankful for this thanksgiving

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
rweaver
First and Last Name: Ray Weaver

What are you thankful for this thanksgiving

Post by rweaver »

I know I am as not a thankful as I should be but this year I am thankful for good health family and friends a warm house and FOOD we need that I should write awhile but want to see what others have to write from the Weavers wishing you a good thanksgiving don't eat to much :lol:

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Re: What are you thankful for this thanksgiving

Post by vince_o »

Im thankful for my family, even when Danny is bad, good friends, and a job I enjoy.
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Post by ksanders »

A week ago my grandmother was in the hospital with doctors unsure if she'd make it out. Luckily this was one of those times they were wrong and she's moving around her home very well in good health for 82 and will be with the family cooking tomorrow as always. That's what I'm most thankful for this year by far.
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

Linda and I are thankful we both have jobs,we are both healthy and have a roof over our head......when I see how some folks live I realize I live like a king and I am very grateful for that.
I am also thankful for this group of great people and friends.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Post by Tom Scott »

Kevin, what a blessing that you get more time with her and she still has quality of life! That is great news.

I have to start with who I need to be thankful to. I am thankful to a merciful God and his Son.

I am thankful for having everything that I really need, and more than I deserve. In spite of my failings, our family has always had more than adequate food, clothing and shelter. Everything else I want for is just that, wants that I don't really need.

This is a favorite holiday of mine; great food and family, and a reflection on your blessings always makes you feel good.

Gotta throw pie in there somehow too; I like pie. Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, any fruit pie; I just like pie. A lot. I think I like pie like BB likes red Cubs! (Can I say "pie" more than BB can say "red Cub" in a single post?)
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

kbrothers
First and Last Name: Ken Brothers

Post by kbrothers »

Tom I think you pretty much said it all Nothing I could add to it Happy Thanksgiving all from the Brothers family

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Happy Thanksgiving, Thankful that I'm here to read this :D
bikini turkey.jpg
bikini turkey.jpg (14.07 KiB) Viewed 3177 times