I lil bummed but surprised

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
LFR
First and Last Name: Lorin Burch

I lil bummed but surprised

Post by LFR »

I'm quite surprised about the lawn and garden forums. There's tons of cub forums. (Which I like this one!) there are case ingersoll colt forums and what not. But I can't find a forum for JUST john deere garden tractors. I have my model 110 that don't shift worth a hoot anymore and I can't ask it in the cub forum because this is a john deere. I am kinda disappointed but oh we'll i guess :beer: you would think there would be one out there for jd lawn and garden tractors. Anyway I guess I can ask my question. My john deere 110 has been great to me and I am prepping for paint. But it isn't shifting like it should, I have to twist the shift knob to get it into fourth. and reverse and 1st and 2nd work bad I guess 3rd is perfect for shifting and is strong. There are no rattles in the tranny other than a little whine. But that's normal and it doesn't whine bad. Any thoughts cause this weekend I am gonna tear the fender deck off :roll:
67 Case 155, 66 Colt 2310, 68 John Deere 110w/ haban sickle bar mower, 59 simplicity 700 wonderboy, 62 allis Chalmers b1, Fairbanksmorse 3 wheel, 1944 McCormick peering O4, H, 1948 Farmall Cub, C.

mikeyb
First and Last Name: Michael Bobbitt

Re: I lil bummed but surprised

Post by mikeyb »

Did you try Weekend Freedom Machines Lorin?

LFR
First and Last Name: Lorin Burch

Re: I lil bummed but surprised

Post by LFR »

FINALLY THANK YOU I am going to register and ask my question there
67 Case 155, 66 Colt 2310, 68 John Deere 110w/ haban sickle bar mower, 59 simplicity 700 wonderboy, 62 allis Chalmers b1, Fairbanksmorse 3 wheel, 1944 McCormick peering O4, H, 1948 Farmall Cub, C.