Back for a little while

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Back for a little while

Post by J Hayes »

Hi guys ,, ya gots to fill me in ... I have been out for awhile because I got another computer with windows 7 it took a dump , so now I'm on my old one till it gets fixed .. this site wont let me back in on it .. wont accept my username or password from the same place

Hows all my old friends been.. still messin with the old 782 it's like part of me now .. still enjoy it ..
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Re: Back for a little while

Post by Tom Scott »

Jim - Good to see you back. I hope you're not telling us you're going to disappear again!

If the website isn't playing nice with the new computer, try using Google Chrome as your browser. Just go to Google and look for "Chrome", click and install. This site works great with Chrome, it is all I use. I have no problems with Chrome on a Windows 7 machine.

Even if you get Chrome, you don't have to use it for everything if you don't want to, you can still use Internet Explorer if you want for other sites.

So, no excuses, no disappearing again!
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

J Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

I know Tom .. dont' know why it dont recognize my password .. I had to relog in on the old one here since it's been a long time since I posted ... this is the old Windows XP the other one when I get the virus out of it is windows 7 I know I have a unique password ugly vince gave me when I had problems before .. too easy to forget .... LOL

J Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

157 lookers and only one reply ... seems like I lost all the friends I had here anyway :(

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

Jim
We are here! It seems to me that the fourm as a whole has lost most of its friends! We get a few guys that come back but as a rule things have goten kinda slow around here....

Ky Greg
First and Last Name: Greg Laramore

Post by Ky Greg »

Howdy Jim. I've been gone for a good while myself. My computer didn't take a dump on me, the economy did, and my once generous flow of Cub funds went away. Sold most all of my stuff except for a 128 that I mow with. I'm trying to rebuild my empire and reconnect with some old friends myself.... :lol: :beer:
Adapt, Improvise and Overcome!