BRINLY BB-100 dump cart mounting!

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
ih61guy
First and Last Name: Rodney Smith

BRINLY BB-100 dump cart mounting!

Post by ih61guy »

Can anyone tell me how a BB-100 mounts on a I.H. CUB CADET? I purchased one at a show in Springfield,MO. in September. I still haven't got it mounted. I was told that P.BELL in KENTUCKY had one! Can anyone help me out? At this time I don't have a way to display a picture. Maybe soon SANTA will help me on the picture problem, ( HA!). THANKS so much to all for this GREAT I.H. site! ih61guy

wdeturck

Re: BRINLY BB-100 dump cart mounting!

Post by wdeturck »

I thought I had literature on the BB-100 but I don't but I do know they fit other garden tractors as I saw one at an auction that wasn't for a cub cadet and I knew the guy that bought it and I saw him later and he was able to make the parts to mount it on his Cub Cadet. I hope someone can help you with getting it mounted. I would give Brinly a call and they might be able to get you some information on them.

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Post by Farmallgray »

I have one for a Cub Cadet and it mounts to the Brinly sleeve hitch with a single pin just like the plow, disc, and other Brinly implements do. On a JD I think they mount directly to the tractor and don't use the sleeve hitch. Can you post some pics of what you have? I should have some pics of mine somewhere if I can figure out what disc they are on. Mine is all tore apart in the process of being restored at the moment.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

Allen Z
First and Last Name: Allen Zylstra

Post by Allen Z »

I have an old wheelbarrow. Would like to make one.