You never know what is on a dealers dusty shelves

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
Paul B
First and Last Name: Paul R. Bell
Location: Louisville, KY, where all your IH built Cub Cadets were born

You never know what is on a dealers dusty shelves

Post by Paul B »

I came across this NOS Brinly-Hardy Cat "O" to Sleeve hitch adapter yesterday. It has been on a dealers shelf for a number of years. I don't know when the green decals were used, but it says it was made in Louisville, KY and Brinly moved across the river to Jeffersonville, IN in 2000. Although the decal says 100, the product information that was with it identifies it as a H-1000 3-Point "A" Frame Adapter With Sleeve Hitch. To my knowledge, Brinly has not made these in a number of years. I bought the last 8 sleeve hitch adapters (the HH-150 "U" adapters) in the Brinly inventory shortly after they moved across the river. At that time they were considered "parts" rather than an end item, and anyone could buy parts, but only dealers could buy end items. Maybe this is the last "new" Brinly H-1000 adapter........ :lol:
Attachments
MVC-458S.JPG
MVC-458S.JPG (36.99 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
MVC-459S.JPG
MVC-459S.JPG (37.18 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
MVC-460S.JPG
MVC-460S.JPG (37.42 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
May you always have as many landings as you do takeoff's.........