Sad news we lost another member

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Sad news we lost another member

Post by vince_o »

I got a call last week from a friend of mine and a member I know on the old site, sure he was a member or lurker anyway, that they were moving him to hospice. Some of you knew Scott Cleveland from my plow days. His brother called me yesterday that he had passed away. Kevin, Scotts brother wanted me to pass the word on as they were talking about all the friends he knw in the cub world, bet never met.

I met Scott threw ebay of all places. He bought a NF parts lot from me and saw the winner was from the next town over. And I thought I knew all the cub guys around, lol. We hit it off just fine became instant friends, went on many of cub runs for the both of us.

His collection is full of many wide and nf tractors and one cco, that is got some crazy markings on it that Scott made referance to some of Pauls quots of things to look for.

We will miss him, but I know that hes in a better place. With over 10 hart atacks, 4 open hart surgries missing one leg, and half a foot, he is the strongest man Ive ever known.
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

Paul B
First and Last Name: Paul R. Bell
Location: Louisville, KY, where all your IH built Cub Cadets were born

Re: Sad news we lost another member

Post by Paul B »

Vince,
Although I didn't know him, it is always a sad time when we lose someone. My condolences to his family.
May you always have as many landings as you do takeoff's.........

Ky Greg
First and Last Name: Greg Laramore

Post by Ky Greg »

Prayers sent.
Adapt, Improvise and Overcome!

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Post by Tom Scott »

Vince - Sorry to hear the sad news. Prayers sent for his family and friends.
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

VScott
First and Last Name: V Scott

Post by VScott »

Scott had bought some "O" parts from me a few years back and we had talked a few times. He sure did seem like an honest and genuinely nice guy. He had plans on coming to St.Louis for a convention a few years ago, and we were going to try to meet up for lunch but his health didn't allow it. I enjoyed talking to him, and regret that we never met in person. My belated condolences go out to his family and close friends.