Winter is coming

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Re: Winter is coming

Post by cbingaman »

Ken, they were on a 124 that my dad bought a few years ago. I was doing some heavy blading of stone about 5 years ago and wanted some good heavy wheel weights to put on my 106 so I acquired them from him ;) :lol: . I have seen at least three more sets of those since and have tried to buy two of the sets but the people just didnt want to sell them. I think they are a pretty cool looking set of weights and they are heavy to boot. I run my 107 in the winter in my qa36 thrower just as you see it in the bottom pic with those tires and weigths and NO chains and have yet to get stuck or have ANY issues. If I could find more I'd be after them for other tractors.
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.

rweaver
First and Last Name: Ray Weaver

Post by rweaver »

Vince thanks for passing along that Tommy Sr passed away I was the lucky one to have both here to pickup farmall super c parts some years ago both guys were fun to be around tell Tommy I am sorry to hear about his dad I spent a few times on the phone with his dad as well

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Kenneth LaPatta

I like those Geezer wheels !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Post by Scott C. »

Ken,
Those are incremental wheel weights.
Eat one every morning with cream cheese and before you know it, your tires will never spin!
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.