Another loss

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
tompepper
First and Last Name: Denny Engle (tompepper)

Another loss

Post by tompepper »

I heard this morning that our great friends wife passed....Hank we are so sorry to hear of Karens Passing.....Mary and I sure would have loved to meet Karen.
If you're gonna be dumb.you'd better be tough!!!!

ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Re: Another loss

Post by ReicheP »

Hank posted a Facebook post from his wife Karen which she requested after her death.

https://www.facebook.com/karen.k.will?fref=ts

You will have to scroll down to see her final post.
DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

Well I guess it comes in 3's not a good day here on the fourm..... Paul I'm not on Facebook and proud of it! Can you send me a screen shot?
Under edit my wife was able to find it... It's been a rough day here on the fourm and a couple of hours for me as I just read about bill about 2 hours ago.......

tompepper
First and Last Name: Denny Engle (tompepper)

Post by tompepper »

HERE IT IS JOE M. (Karen Keb Will's Last post) My Last post: It has been such a joy to roam this earth for the past 44 years, and such a sad trip to slowly retreat from it over the past 2.5 years, but as we know, no one gets out alive. I was chosen to walk this path, and I have tried to do it with as much grace and dignity as God has allowed me. It has been an honor to keep going day after day, getting up, showing up, and being cheerful to those around me, despite my circumstances. I have lived the past 2.5 years being inspired to embody Christ just a little bit more each day. I thank you all sincerely for your faithful prayers and steadfast support—it has meant so much to me. Your gifts of time, trinkets and love to cheer me, and texts and FB messages to let me know I’m in your thoughts and prayers. That always has helped and brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart. I have been surrounded with countless selfless individuals through this battle, first and foremost, my husband Hank Will, I love you so much. My sister Jennifer Jennifer Keb Broussard has been the perfect sister through all this. Can’t wait to catch up in Heaven! No rush though!!!

My doctors at Lawrence Memorial Hospital – Sherri Soule, Darren Klish and John Keller – have been the biggest blessing to me throughout this fight, always showing their concern, as well as coordinating with each other about my care, and being available to me any day, any time. The nurses have been top notch (can’t name them all, but Shari Mott and Vonda Perry Kaup—I love you ladies!) and Liv Frost I could always count on for a smile. Kristina Collins, thank you and your mom was easy to find.

A friend once told me “I don’t know where this journey is going, but I know where it ends.” I am gone from this Earth, but know I have now received total healing and peace, and I’m resting comfortably in a better place.
If you're gonna be dumb.you'd better be tough!!!!

PTWannaHave
First and Last Name: Ben Michaud

Post by PTWannaHave »

Thank-you for posting. My sincere condolences; that family will be on my mind tomorrow especially, during the Lord's Day.
PTWannaHave

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Heard this from Toney the other day on the phone.

Sorry to hear this
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson